Lead Consultant-Oracle SCM-Manufacturing Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of experience with IT.
- Functional consultant with 7 years of experience
- Strong domain knowledge of Supply Chain Mfg. modules such as WIP, BOM, Quality, Planning, INV, Costing, WMS etc.
- Experience of 2-3 full life cycle implementations in Oracle Manufacturing suite / Cloud.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design on MFG/Kitting/WMS area
- Strong business communication and Customer management skills
- Implementation and hands on experience in Oracle Cloud Mfg. SCM modules R12/R13.
- Knowledge on
o Best Practices followed in Global Manufacturing Industries, able to give solutions/suggestions to the client
o Product Hub / Product Model, PIM
o Work Order Creation and Material transactions - Work Definition creations, WO creations, Deciding Component Supply Type, Component pick wave, Material Issuance and Returns, integrations with WMS on Receipts, Replenishment (Move Order), Putaway etc.
o WO Resource transactions - WO completion, resource scheduling using parallel resources, integrations with projects on resource cost, variance etc.
o Product Management, Item structure and Conversions using FBDI, ADFDi, SOAP/ REST Web Services
o WIP and Inventory Transactions using Revisions, Lot and Serial tracking, Job Lot costing, Material Statuses, Lead Times, Genealogy etc.
o Integrations and cloud Web services interface with MFG modules using FBDI, SOAP/ REST Web Services for WO Creation, WO Material Transactions, WO Resource Transactions, WO Operation Transactions, WO Completions
o Manufacturing Flows, WIP Completion, Kitting & De-kitting & Label Printing
o Configurator, Oracle WMS/Log fire and their integrations will be an added advantage
- Ability to work in an offshore-onsite global delivery model context
Nice to have
- PoC ideation, creation and demonstration to client
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel, relocation
- Ability to interact at all levels of clients' organizations. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Crystal Min at 813.437.6929 or via email at email@example.com. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Technology Recruitment advertises more technology jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best IT jobs, projects, and career opportunities are. For information on opportunities with exclusive clients that are unavailable for view online.