Mergers & Acquisitions Manager-HR IntegrationsJob Description-
My client in Northern Atlanta is looking to bring on a full time Mergers & Acquisitions Manager to handle the HR integrations projects with Workday and newly acquired organizations. This is a full-time position that must be worked on a W2 basis.
- Collaborate frequently with other functional departments such as HR, Benefits, Payroll, Learning & Development
- Operate as the Project Manager and develop customized project plans
- Maintain the onboarding process and conduct new hire webinars
- Attend weekly meetings with the other departments to communicate and share ideas and updates
- Create and track the metrics needed to measure the success of acquisition integration projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and clients and continuously check in and drive the change and risk management
- Coordinate the benefits programs such as health plan rollovers and/or transitions, 401K packages, and ensuring successful employee enrollment
- Educate the newly acquired employees on all areas of the organization including mission, vision, procedures, etc.
- Ensure the seamless integration and onboarding of newly acquired organizations and its employees
- Conduct the necessary tasks for HR due diligence
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6901. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for employment must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.