Seeking a Java Developer x2 - 3 Month Contract to Hire $40-$50/HR Contract, Tampa, FL
Responsible for implementing software solutions that support short and long-term business strategies. The role of this position is important to develop a strategic software solution to the clients vision for now and in the future. This include solutions for web-based and business-to-business software products.
Java Developer Duties: Software Development:
- Developing and maintaining complex components/ systems in compliance with department standards
- Contributing to the implementation of an approved system and providing feedback during discussions
- Test software changes and automate wherever possible
- Conduct reviews on codes up to moderate of complexity which includes reviewing other developers codes, review of own code
Process Adherence/ Improvement:
- Participation of transformation of user stories into efficient and effective designs built upon approval of system architectures, addressing needs such as scalability, recoverability, security, and maintainability
- Assist with development of comprehensive technical design documentation
- Participate in design discussions
IT Team Support:
- Participate in Agile processes & team meetings, story grooming and sizing, sprint planning and task breakout, end-of-sprint demos and retrospectives.
- Promote software development velocity improvements
- As directed perform research of new tools and technologies
Experience required or equivalent to:
- Support Q&A efforts
- As needed support Technical Services and the Members Services Department
- Bachelor's degree with a technical discipline
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge with some hands on experience of the following technologies: o Java and JEE, standards including servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB, JMS, JAX-RS, JAX-RS
- Spring Framework including spring data/repositories
- RESTful services and Resource Orientated Architectures
- JSON, XML (including DTD and XSD), JAXB, DOM, and SAX o JPA/Hibernate
- Design patterns/ Software modeling
- Object-orientated design and programming
- JBoss or other JEE application server o internet standards such as HTTP, XML, SOAP, SMTP, Web services
- Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- General network knowledge
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan with Employer Contributions
- Paid Time Off
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their career to the next level!
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Johnathen Matlock
or via email at email@example.com.
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com
for more fantastic Tech opportunities!
APPLY NOW Johnathen Matlock
FRG Technology Consulting
Address: Suite 150, 501 E Kennedy Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33602
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the use of the named recipient only. If you have received this email and any attachments in error, please inform us immediately and then delete it. Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Frank Recruitment Group Services Limited UK. Company Registration No. 08142375. Registered Office: Floor 2, The St. Nicholas Building, St. Nicholas Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 1RF
Business registration information of Frank Recruitment Group Services Ltd companies and associated brands in the UK, Germany, Singapore, Australia and the USA can be found here: www.frankgroup.com/group-company-details
To unsubscribe, please click the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/68KYJ8V