Java Developer (DevOps) - 12 Month Contract - Bellevue, WA
FRG Technology Consulting, the global leader in technology recruitment, is currently working with a client who is offering an opportunity for a role as a talented and innovative Java Developer for our #1 client in the Washington area. The company is looking to hire someone that can help them remain imperative to their customers and the business as well.
This Developer role is a full time contract need for an organization that is expanding rapidly and looking to interview candidates as soon as possible! FRG Technology Consulting is seeking qualified candidates to make their business and customers' needs met in the most efficient way. Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:
Server Desirable Skills:
- 5+ years of strong software development experience with Java including Spring Framework, Spring Boot, REST APIs, Microservices
- 2+ years hands on association with AWS/Azure/Any Cloud.
- Experience designing software for scalability and resilience
- Experience designing and developing RESTful web services for complex software systems
- Ability to collaborate with database programmers and UI programmers to ensure effective and efficient API
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent scripting skill Python / Shell / Node / Java
- Experienced in designing, setting up and maintaining automation frameworks, tools and scripts for CI/CD environments
- Experienced with Git or bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonarqube
- Knowledge in relational DB - MySQL, Postgres, Oracle or MS SQL
- Experience of working in Agile development environment
- Worked in onsite offshore model
- Flexibility in working hours
- Knowledge on Stream Processing Framework/platform (Apache Flink/ Kafka)
- Experience working with Elastic Search
- Experience with release management Tools and capable of delivering automation and software developer self-service solutions in a rapidly evolving CI/CD microservices architecture.
- Design, implement, test, debug and document integration solutions and enhance existing components for products built on cloud platform
- Develop automated test cases
- Able to build solutions for maximum reliability, stability, scalability and supportability of the company's existing software applications and new tools.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to technology leadership
- Collaborate with scrum team to scope, estimate, plan and build features that drives our application forward.
- Self-driven and fundamental love of technology and thirst for better ways to support the business.
- Should be able to support operations as required
FRG Technology Recruitment is the global leader in tech recruitment. FRG Technology Recruitment advertises more technology jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best IT jobs, projects, and career opportunities are. For information on opportunities with exclusive clients that are unavailable for view online, I can be contacted at 215-253-7770 (ext. 3607) I am always available for conversation to discuss other positions as well. Discretion: I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.