Lead Consultant-Oracle SCM-Manufacturing Cloud- Perm Position Westville Ohio
My client is a global leader in technology services and consulting which enables clients across 50 countries to create and execute strategies for digital transformation.
- Looking for Global innovators to help be the key to future growth.
- As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert in key contribution implementation in different phases of the consulting lifecycle.
- In this role you will be intensely involved in the business consulting process.
- The goal of this role is to define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution.
- In this role you will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and assist with detailing the project scope.
- You will have the opportunity to create value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients partners to adapt to the changing needs of the global landscape.
This Position is located in Westerville, OH and may require travel.
U.S citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 7 years of experience in the IT industry
- Functional consultant with 7 years experience
- Strong domain of Supply Chain Mfg modules such as WIP, BOM, Quality, Planning, INV, Costing, WMS etc.
- Experience of 2-3 full life cycle implementations in Oracle Manufacturing Suite/Cloud
- Should have skills that are in the lines of Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design on MFG/Kitting/WMS area
- Strong Customer management skills and business communication
- Implementation and hands on experience in Oracle Cloud Mfg . SCM modules R12/R13
Good to have:
- The best practices in the global manufacturing industry, being able to give solutions/suggestions to the client
- Product Hub/ Product Model, PIM
- Creating Work Orders and Material transactions- Work Definition creations, WO creations, Deciding Component Supply Type, Component pick wave, Material Issuance and Returns, integrations with WMS on Receipts, Replenishment (Move Order), Putaway etc.
- WO Resources and transactions- WO completion, resource scheduling using parallel resources, integrations with projects on resource cost, variance etc.
- Experience with Product Management, Item structure and Conversions using FBDI, ADFDi, SOAP/REST Web Services
- WIP and Inventory Transactions using Revisions , Lot and Serial tracking, Job Lot costing, Material Statuses, Lead Times, Genealogy etc.
- Integrations and cloud Web services interface with MFG modules using FBDI, SOAP/ REST Web Services for WO Creation, WO Material Transactions, WO Resource Transactions, WO Operation Transactions, WO Completions
- Experience Manufacturing Flows, WIP Completion, Kitting and De-kitting & Label Printing
- Configurator, Oracle WMS/Log fire and their integrations will be an added advantage
- Ability to work in an off-shore-onsite global delivery model context
- PoC ideation, creation and demonstration to client
- The ability to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel and possible relocation
- Ability to interact at all levels of clients organizations. Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication
This is a great opportunity to get in the door on one of the best companies in the technology industry.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Johnathen Matlock
or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com
for more fantastic Tech opportunities!
APPLY NOW Johnathen Matlock
FRG Technology Consulting
Address: Suite 150, 501 E Kennedy Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33602
Business registration information of Frank Recruitment Group Services Ltd companies and associated brands in the UK, Germany, Singapore, Australia and the USA can be found here: www.frankgroup.com/group-company-details
To unsubscribe, please click the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/68KYJ8V