Workday Absence ManagerAre you certified and want the opportunity to work for a Workday partner with a focus on absence management? My client is looking for someone to support the implementation/integrations of Workday internally so here is your time to shine! Daily Functions:
- Provide subject matter expertise on workday functions
- Design and implement requirements in the Workday Absence Management solution
- Demonstrate configurations through the development of prototype systems
- Recognize opportunities to position additional service offerings to clients
- 2 ± Years of experience with HCM, HR, with a concentration Absence Management
- 3 ± Years of experience working in a consulting environment
- 2± Years of experience deploying HCM SaaS software solutions
Act now! They are eager and interested in both contract and permanent candidates who are open to a remote position with some travel. Salary is open to negotiations and interviews have already started. Your new career awaits!
- Travel to South America for deployment
- Work on an amazing team with Workday experts like yourself
- Fantastic Employee Benefits
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Erica Sell at 813.437.6937 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Technology Consulting is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frgconsulting.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!