Workday Benefits Consultant - Remote - Contract/Permanent Summary:
My client is looking for a Certified Workday consultant who specializes in Absence Management to come in and provide subject matter expertise on key business processes. Experience:
- 2+ years' in Workday HCM & Benefits
- 2+ years' deploying Workday HCM
- 2+ years' in an Analyst position
- 1+ years' creating and debugging calculations using a programming language
- Must be Workday HCM & Benefits Certified
- Design & Implement requirements in the Workday Benefits
- Configure within Workday Benefits and Workday HCM
- Design & Implement benefits requirements into Workday HCM
- Assist the team with converting legacy data into Workday
- Assist in testing the Workday solution
- Provide status reports to your Engagement Manager
- No sponsorship available
In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6905. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.