My client is looking to bring on an experienced HR Operations Lead to focus on their Workday HCM system. This is an HR/IT role that would be responsible for supporting the HR division and maintaining data integrity within Workday HCM. Minimum of 5 years of HR experience and Workday experience is a MUST.
- Providing guidance on day-to-day activities and providing feedback to help team members develop
- Deliver regular and ad-hoc reporting within Workday HCM
- Provide recruiting support
- Oversee onboarding and offboarding processes
- Responsible for leading the HR Operations team in reviews, audits and ensures integrity and compliance of data within Workday HCM
- Partnering with HR teams and relevant stakeholders to evaluate and update HR Operations
- Manages the processing of mass changes in Workday HCM and utilizing Workday EIB's
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6860. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to m.gowl@FRGconsulting.com