Workday Payroll Analyst - Remote
My client I looking for a dynamic individual hat is willing to work hard and grow the future of their company. As an HRIS Analyst you would be working closely on Workday configurations, this is both a technical and functional role. The main module this individual will have to have familiarity with is Talent and from that writing reports and reviewing data. Our client provides a growing environment where the potential for career opportunity is present. If this sounds of interest to you come join our clients team!Responsibilities
* Leverage your payroll, time tracking, and absence expertise to guide customers through CVS/Post Production support & Phase II of Workday payroll implementations, keeping the customer's requirements, budget, and timeframe top of mind.
* Contribute to CVS/Post Production support & Phase II of customer implementations from leading the requirements gathering, designing and prototyping of payroll solutions, configuration, testing and implementing those solutions while developing and utilizing Collaborative tools
* Additionally, partner with other CVS consultants, our Payroll and Integration Teams to configure and test complex integrations between the Workday solution and the customer's selected payroll and benefits providers
* Contribute to internal initiatives related to growing and enhancing the CVS practiceSkills
* 1 year of work experience in an office environment preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Economics, Information Systems, Mathematics, or Finance is required
* Strong aptitude for critical thinking and logic problems with an appetite for problem solving
* Exceptional resourcefulness, planning and time management, attention to detail and process, and research skills
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
* Ability to travel 50% and up to 75%, including international travel, and a valid passport are required
This client is looking to fill the Workday Consultant role ASAP. If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Emily Malone, by email: email@example.com or by phone: (813)-437-6913
FRG Tech is the global leader in Workday Consulting recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. I have proudly built immensely strong relationships with key companies, specifically in the Georgia region, and I have and unmatched understanding and knowledge about the industry and market of where the best opportunities are for potential candidate.