DevOps Engineer - London - 60k
An exciting opportunity to join a growing and innotavitve organisation who have recently adopted a Microsoft DevOps environment.
You'll be responsible for driving the automation of building, testing and deployment.Role & Responsibilities:
* Provide enhancements to continually improve our automation of build and deployment
* Contribute to version-controlled build and deploy scripts as part of the continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline
* Investigate and propose improvements to deployment management and configuration management
* Suggest improvements to speed up build and deployment times
* Contribute to continual improvement as part of the agile process
* Evaluating suitable DevOps infrastructure options and recommending suitable solutions, considering budget, capacity planning, etc. Azure/DevopsExperience: * Windows installation and configuration * Azure DevOps and Jenkins, Bamboo or Concourse Production experience* Linux system experience * Cloud experience using Azure platform
* Experience setting up monitoring and alert tools *Nagios, Opsview, Sensu, ELK, Graphite/Grafana*
* Working knowledge of Git / Github
The role is based in London with one-two days' working from home. The salary for this position is DOE ranging from £45 000 - £60 000.
Working hours / flexiblity / benefits etc can be discussed during an initial telephone converstation - please contact Fran on 0191 338 7522 or email@example.com for more information!
This client are interviewing immediately so all successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours. MS Azure / Azure DevOps / Linux / Jenkins / Git. / Automation / Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Windows Automation / Powershell /Powershell scripting DNS / Docker / VMware / Windows Server / Hyper-v / AWS
Cambridge, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, London.