INFRASTURTCURE MANAGER - MILTON KEYNES - 60k
You'll be responsible for the management of the senior engineers to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of information systems.
You'll have a proven track record of building a team, providing leadership and mentoring when required as well as delivering highly technical support through a variety of technologies.What you'll do:
You'll have experience with:
- You will improve the quality and effectiveness of support
- Working closely with Account Management teams to improve client relationships
- Admin and troubleshooting varied service issues
- You will act as first and final point of contact for engineer's
- Have to efficiency to perform with minimal supervision
- A strong background in Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016 infrastructure (Active Directory, DFS, DNS, DHCP etc)
- Commercial experience with Microsoft Azure
- A strong background in working with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Commercial experience with VMware / Hyper V
- A strong background in backup technologies
- Experience required in Disaster Recovery Solutions
A role within an outstanding End User, working Monday - Friday with a salary of up to £60 000 DOE.
To apply, send a copy of your CV to f.cocker@f
rgconsulting.com or ring Fran on 0191 338 7522 for more information.
Microsoft, Azure, Infrastructure, Virtualisation, VMware, Hyper V, Exchange, Office 365, o365, Windows, Active Directory, Disaster Recovery, Manager, Team Leader, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes