Solutions Consultant - £75,000 - UK wide - £4,800 Car Allowance
Our sales function works as a tightly-knit team
, bringing together marketing activity, technical solution scoping
, business development and account management to bring our range of services and products to our customers as effectively as we can. As a Solutions Consultant in this team, you would act as the technical lead
, owning the technical scope of the customer relationship and opportunity throughout the sales process, to ensure that opportunities are maximised
effectively. You would also engage partners and internal resources as necessary.
WHAT DOES A SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT DO?
- In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Understanding and fulfilling your responsibilities at each stage of the sales process.
- Supporting the qualification and development of opportunities by working alongside the relevant sales pod and delivering technical briefings to the customer as needed.
- Leading the solution scoping by providing technical scope and validation of the solution, based on your understanding of the customer's needs and expectations.
- Working with the sales pod to support the development of the business case.
- Working with Delivery Consultants to ensure solutions and services are technically scoped correctly with accurate delivery timeframes.
- Engaging technical stakeholders to ensure proposals meet customer needs.
- Ensuring technical requirements and scope are identified, documented and updated to enable opportunities to be closed as forecasted.
- Developing relationships with customers and partners.
- Owning and driving technology solutions and maintaining hands-on knowledge of technologies.
- Generating customer and partner interest in our propositions through campaign planning (with Marketing), creating technical content and developing relevant collateral such as presentations, demonstrations and webinars.
We are a flexible and evolving organisation, meaning that a job description can never be exhaustive - whilst we will not make unreasonable requests, we expect and appreciate that all employees will take on appropriate work as necessary to support team and business achievements, and to develop their skills.
KEY SKILLS & SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Proven success in an IT services environment.
- Strong relationship buildingskills and business acumen, with experience of presenting at C-level.
- Demonstrable technical skills, with an understanding of the delivery and timescales of services offerings.
- Motivated and self-driven.
- A team mentality, using the resources around you effectively whilst taking overall responsibility for developing and closing opportunities.
- The ability to understand and articulate the business benefitsof our product/service offerings, to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Strong knowledge across EUC and Microsoft Modern Management technology areas, including Windows 10 EnterpriseDeployment and Management, and/or Microsoft 365, or a convincing plan for how you would develop this knowledge if you were appointed. Datacenter and cloud management solutions expertise would also be beneficial, but is not essential.
- A willingness and ability to maintain and develop your knowledge as technology and our product/service offerings develop.
To discuss this and other exciting Information Security opportunities in more detail please send your CV to:
E-Mail - email@example.com Phone - Connor Hammond on 0191 243 5454