NETWORK CONSULTANT - RUGBY - 80kWe're looking for someone with:
Vendor specific skills will include:It's also nice to have:
- Genuine interest and passion in developing the company's cyber security offerings and portfolio
- Pre-Sales experience and comfortable conversing with technical owners through to board level
- Generalist knowledge of IT infrastructure (i.e. servers, storage)
- Strong firewall experience (migration and greenfield deployments)
- Strong routing and switching experience
- Experience in a centralised wireless technology
You'll get in return:
- Pre-existing skills in the cyber security arena
- MSP background
- Experience of datacentre level switching and associated design concepts
- A base salary of up to £75 000 + car allowance + flexible benefits + sales bonus which can all be discussed in more detail during an initial telephone conversation.
- You'll be based from home with travel to client site or the local office 2/3 days a week - consultants don't tend to travel over 10,000 business miles per year.
- You'll be working on projects for some of the most reputable SME to Enterprise organisations across the country, gaining invaluable industry experience and exposure.
To apply, send a copy of your CV to f.cocker@frgconsulring. or give Fran a call on 0191 338 7522 for more information. *FRG Consulting are operating on behalf of our client for this role. We specialise in Cloud, Networking and Security recruitment UK wide so if this role doesn't quite fit what you're looking for, drop Fran an email to arrange a confidential chat about other opportunities 7am-10pm*
Network, Security, Cisco, Meraki, ASA, Wireless, Juniper, Palo Alto, Router, Swtiches, Design, Build, Pre Sales, Consultant, Cyber Security, Migration, Greenfield, Project, Public Sector, Private Sector, England, Rugby