As the HRIS Analyst you will help support the execution of system set up and workflows across various modules in Workday and other cross functions of HR. The Analyst will function as a subject matter expert for all HR transactions, business processes, advising HR team members and manage employees in proper use of the system. The Analyst plays an integral role in troubleshooting, preparing end-user documentation and prepares training materials as needed. The Analyst will be developing reports and conducting routine system audits to maintain data integrity. This role will be part of the HRIS & Operations team.Job Duties:
- Must have experience working with an HRIS, Workday is preferred.
- Manage setup and data elements of foundational structures in Workday to drive position management, department, location and organization structures
- Ensure systems quality/data accuracy via regular audits of data adhere to all policies for best practice
- Partners with IT department to assist in their support of integrations from HCM system (Workday) to other internal/external systems and vendors (Active Directory, Benefit files, etc)
- Develop and share custom reports and calculated fields for users, maximizing efficiency by reusing existing reports and training users on modifying reports as needed
- Generate standard audit reports on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Assist users within HR as needed to enable them to effectively/efficiently utilize all HR systems & modules
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex production systems issues and maintain the internal HRIS issues log/ticketing system.
- Support HRIS/department project managers in implementation of Global HRIS roadmap initiatives by executing on necessary project tasks and adhering to timelines and quality expectations
- Manage small to medium projects, including development of project plans, facilitating team meetings, and driving to successful completion of projects.
- Must be comfortable and have demonstrated success performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities in a high-energy environment
What to expect from this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management and/or Computer Science related field.
- 2-3 years of HR or HRIS administration experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working with Workday and other HR applications. Knowledge in Retail industry preferred.
- Must be experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); in Excel, must have ability to create pivot tables, vlookups).
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities; strong data analysis acumen and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Workday business integrations process, HCM transactions, knowledge of benefits is highly preferred.
My client offers a professional working environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, and supports individual growth and development. This working environment is extremely team oriented and they're in need of creative and collaborative professionals. My client offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision insurances, 401K with company match, annual picnics and holiday parties are included.