We are a Firm where people truly believe in what they do and strive to achieve the highest standards of performance and success. Description:
This full-time position will develop, maintain and support the Firm's Workday application along with other HR-related applications, and our HR data and reporting needs. The role is key to our ability to automate and improve system processes, workflows and reporting to maximize efficiency and improve system users' experience. The individual will participate in the design, configuration and modification of business processes along with the implementation of additional modules within Workday. This position will work closely with the HR Department's Systems Administrator and report to the Firm's Director of Human Resources. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Utilize project management skills to complete the review and implementation of additional Workday modules as well as changes/updates to current modules and processes.
- Identify future Workday system enhancements or functionality that may be beneficial to the Firm.
- Provide support for HR systems, including researching issues, unexpected results or process flaws and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet system and workflow requirements.
- Develop specification documentation for configuration.
- Manage ongoing configuration, design, maintenance and implementation of the human capital management application in Workday.
- Participate in the review, testing and implementation of bi-annual Workday releases and other system releases or patches; determine impact, participate in regression testing for new system features and communication of changes/benefits to end users.
- Provide reporting support with regard to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, ad hoc reports, and data requests for surveys.
- Conduct needs assessments with internal customers on report requirements; write or modify custom reports based on user requirements. Develop and maintain documentation on custom reports.
- Analyze HR data to assist with leadership's decision-making.
- Coordinate accurate data exchange with benefit providers, troubleshoot integration issues and set up new integrations as needed.
- Perform ongoing reconciliations and audits of HR data to ensure data integrity.
- Ensure that procedures are followed and adequate internal controls are maintained.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 8 years of HRIS or related experience required.
- Experience working with Workday preferred or other enterprise HR System (e.g., PeopleSoft, Ultimate, Cronos).
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of HRIS functional areas.
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills required; strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of Excel (e.g., formulas, pivot tables, macros).
- Strong data analysis skills and data audit experience.
- Strong time management, organizational and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity; ability to exercise appropriate judgment.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude with excellent problem solving abilities and creative resolution skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in information systems, computer science, human resources management, or business administration.