Workday Finance Systems Analyst, Midtown, Manhattan
Job Description- This Financial Systems Analyst role will be in charge of the Workday Financial systems configuration. This is a hands-on technical role that requires a very strong working knowledge and background of finance business processes and various areas of analytics. A direct hands-on experience with Workday Financials to configure and implement, as well as design processes. The Financial Systems Analyst must be able to respond to user and client requests, provide technical support when needed, resolve issues, and create reports and other necessary documentation.
- Configure and administer data security that align with the organizational guidelines
- Resolving any issues while closely understanding functional requirements to ensure that the implementation is successful
- Provide support to business teams of functional departments and other business teams
- Create customized reports that are required throughout the business process
- Maintain tickets within the ticket tracking system
- Aid in end-to-end functional support of the Workday Financials System
- Communicate the business needs that will then become requirements for your team
- Actively troubleshoot and test any problems to create resolutions
- 1-3 year of hands-on experience as a financial systems analyst
- 1 year of Workday Financial Systems experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field
- End-to-end implementation experience
- Strong knowledge of Accounting/Finance practices
- Experience with project, change, and issue management
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- JIRA experience is a plus
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6901. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org