Security Consultant - Apps - UK Wide - £45,000 up to £160,000 (depending EXP)Who you'll be working with
You can expect to join a team of top-flight Security Consultants, Senior Security Consultants and Managing Security Consultants who think like an attacker and address our clients' cybersecurity challenges with market leading solutions. As one of our consultants, you'll work with wide range of different clients and can expect to apply your technical expertise, insight and imagination to lots of different assignments. What you'll bring
You will provide Security Consulting expertise to our customers. Offering creative, relevant and commercially viable solutions to the organisations we partner with.
- Strategic consulting (e.g. security maturity assessments, defining Cybersecurity roadmaps etc.)
- Operational consulting
- Audit services
And your skills in any of these areas:
- Demonstrable success in delivering security-related projects;
- Relevant professional certification
What we'll offer you
- Application security e.g. security testing, secure development (including SDLC) or security of embedded applications in industrial or consumer devices;
- Security Architecture and design e.g. data centre security, cloud security, storage security or secure virtualization;
- Security risk assessment and management
- End-point protection e.g. security of office-based workstations and mobile devices
- Assessment and protection of Industrial and Controls Systems (ICS) including PLCs, HMI and SCADA
- Identity and access management (IAM) e.g. implementation of specific IAM products or accompanying business change).
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Working hours / flexibility / benefits etc. can be discussed during an initial telephone conversation - please contact Connor Hammond on 0191 243 5454 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
MS Azure / Azure / Linux / Infrastructure / Network / Automation / Server / Cyber / Security / Windows Automation / PowerShell / VMware / Windows Server / Hyper-V / AWS
Cambridge, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, London.