Workday System AdministratorJob Description-
My client in the Cumberland, GA region is in need of some Tier 1 and Tier 2 support to their Workday HCM suite. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity within the IT/system administration space, this is the role for you!Responsibilities:
- Provide system administration to the Workday system as needed and assigned
- Conduct testing and provide production support on an ongoing basis
- Act as a techno-functional point of contact between other functional departments and IT/HR leaders
- Conduct system audits within Workday
- Input necessary HCM data and develop reports based on this
- Utilize a ticket system to respond to system maintenance requests
- Collaborate with the HRIS team to understand technical issues that needed resolving
- Assist users with "how to" questions
- 2+ years of Workday experience
- 3+ years in providing Tier ½ support
- Bachelor's degree in IT, HR, or a related field
- Experience in support internal employees and clients
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to handle confidential information
- Excellent analytical skills
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6901. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com
Applicants for employment must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.