Azure Architect - New York - $170,000 - 180,000
I am currently looking for a MS Azure Solutions Architect to work for a client of mine in the consulting industry. They provide resources, and cloud-based solutions. They offer casual dress, paid sick leave, life insurance, and flexible time off. Their team is growing and needing to expand more than ever. Join a wonderful team with a great culture.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating library responses and answers for RFP's RFI's, and customer emails.
- Become customer's trusted technical advisor and subject-matter expert
- Experience in development and design on PAAS based Azure Services like AppServices (WebApps), AppInsights, WebJobs, Functions, Azure Storage, and Azure SQL DB.
- Experience in writing Azure PowerShell/Azure CLI commands.
- Experience with 3rd party ISV solutions
- Years of experience architecting & developing complex Microsoft Azure, AD, Exchange, O365, and other Microsoft platforms
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Experience in Cloud Migration approaches, defining migration roadmap and estimation
- Hands-on proficiency on Deployment on Azure & related Microsoft platforms
- Strong communication skills
If interested, please send me your updated resume at email@example.com
, or call me at 813-437-6887 (ext. 6887).
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader in Architecture recruitment, advertising more Architect roles than any other agency. We deal with both MS Partners & End Users throughout North America. I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Darius Mack/Architecture/SaaS/Azure/PaaS/AD/Migrations/Azure Functions/O365/Non-Core Technologies/FRG Tech