Lead Java Developer Lead / Charlotte, NC / $75000-120000
Are you serious about advancing your career, stuck in a dead end job, current project stalling, contract up, or simply just in need of change? If this sounds like you, we need to speak. We're currently looking to fill multiple IT positions in your market right now.
We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Raleigh, NC.. This position may require relocation and or travel.U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.QUALIFICATIONS:Basic
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of experience in Java
- At least 2 years of experience in Spring Boot, Microservices, Apache Camel
- At least 2 years of experience in developing applications / services using AWS S3, Dynamo DB, SQS, SNS, Elastic Search, Athena, EMR etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
- Experience in creating Technical design documents
- Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance engineering.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment and has client interfacing skills.
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
If interested, please send your resume to Austin Curtis at email@example.com, or contact me by phone at
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.