My client in Omaha is looking to bring on a skilled Workday Integrations Analyst to support their HRMS team as they go through a large acquisition. This is a full time, permanent position with growth potential and a bonus structure.Position Responsibilities:
- Support and maintenance of workday reports and integrations.
- Design, build, test, and deploy new Workday integration solutions using workday reporting tools, EIB, Document Transformations, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio.
- Analyzes requests for enhanced HR system functionality. Researches alternative solutions to provide requested functionality and recommends solution that meets the business requirement.
- Acts as liaison between system business owners and Information Technology partners.
- Participates in and leads HR system projects including upgrades, standard maintenance and new implementations.
- Ensure processes and procedures are documented and current.
- Participates in acquisition and divestiture related activities.
- Adheres to established service level agreements for configuration, security and HR system support.
- Experience working with Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSLT, REST API, SAML, SQL.
- Experience working with Workday, PeopleSoft, or Oracle SQL strongly encouraged.
- Experience working with Workday reporting and integration technologies including EIB, Core Connectors, Document Transformation and Workday Studio a plus.
- College degree in Information Systems, HR Management, or Business Administration desired.
- Minimum 3 years related experience required.
- Ability to manipulate and extract data while maintaining confidential information.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong customer service commitment.
- Ability to critically think and take complex information and break down into process.
- Flexibility, willingness to work in a change-filled environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with frequent interruptions.
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6860. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to m.gowl@FRGconsulting.com