The Senior Workday HRIS Manager you will be responsible and accountable for all Workday HRIS related functionality in a global setting.
Partner in the strategic implementation and on-going management of a new Human Capital Management System (Workday). You will be working closely with global team leaders on Workday implementation strategy. Responsibilities:
- Identify on-going company needs and how the HRIS system can support and align with the company strategy.
- Direct and participate in the optimization, design, development, and performance of Workday and related business data and processes.
- Be a steward of optimization (improve and transform) utilizing the HRIS system to its full potential.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of interfaces within HR related systems. Maintain a strong technical ability to be hands-on to execute mass data associated items including minimum wage increases, restructures, equity increases, compensation, etc. Monitor data integrations with third-party systems to ensure the validity of the process.
- Perform analysis and data mining to assist business insights and teams in understanding our human capital and help drive business decisions.
- Manage data integrity in systems by developing audit processes to analyzing and identify data issues.
- Ensure global data privacy compliance as relating to HRIS including establishing process steps and standardization of procedures. Oversee U.S. compliance reporting (EEO-1, VETS, Affirmative Action, etc.).
- Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance, and escalation management. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (Masters preferred) and senior-level (7+ years) in HRIS related roles.
- Extensive Workday experience; Managerial experience preferred.
- Expert knowledge of the Workday project management, data model, security, integrations, reporting, and data load procedures.
Full knowledge of the Workday suite including: HCM, Onboarding, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Talent, Absence, Advanced Reporting, etc.
- Experience working with functional HR and business operations teams in the development and implementation of technical solutions that enhance efficiencies and performance
- Global experience working with Legacy HR systems and payroll (ADP, Oracle, etc.)
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, specifically vlookups, pivot tables, and advanced formulas.
- High-level of excellence and professionalism in a collaborative team-based environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and must have the ability to handle sensitive information discreetly