Incidence & Response Management - Cyber Security - London - Remote Working
Functioning as part of the Global Cyber Security Incident Management, managing the delivery of Cyber Incident Management and Forensics services. Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience required
- Incident response life-cycle for severe cyber incidents
- When not reacting to incidents, you will help prevent further attacks / breaches.
- Strong knowledge of client-server infrastructures, security architectures and related logging and alerting.
- Strong understanding of networking.
- Extensive understanding of Windows, Linux and/or OS X internals.
- Knowledge of and experience in malware analysis
- Vendor independent qualification in Incident Response and Forensics such as GIAC or CREST.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar.
Working hours / flexibility / benefits etc. can be discussed during an initial telephone conversation - please contact Connor Hammond on 0191 243 5454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information!
Cyber / Crest / Linux / Windows / Mac / Malware / Forensics / Incident / Response
Cambridge, Essex, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, London.