Project Manager G-Suite / Atlanta, GA / $110000-120000
Are you serious about advancing your career, stuck in a dead end job, current project stalling, contract up, or simply just in need of change? If this sounds like you, we need to speak. We're currently looking to fill multiple IT positions in your market right now.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, enthusiastic, intelligent, analytical, and eager to take on responsibility and learn new skills. She/he will enjoy working in a fast-paced and agile organization and be a part of a creative, exciting, fun, teamwork-oriented environment.Primary Duties Include: During Deployments
- Oversee the deployment of multiple mid to large client deployments at a time - this includes multiple workstreams such as: change-management, technical deployment, and daily project management activities, for G-Suite and affiliated partners' products
- Providing regular reporting on progress to clients throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensuring that projects are delivered according to scope, budget and schedule
- Maintain and monitor deployment critical path and communicate issues and risks impacting it internally and externally
- Maintain the issues, risks, decisions and changes logs, as well as, driving for resolution for all risks and issues
- Be a sounding board and advisor to clients on best practices
- Ongoing stakeholders management to make them Rave
- Lead the baseline estimation effort and ETCs with the engineers and change managers based on scoped work
- For projects that require custom development work, lead the initiative to develop a requirements traceability matrix to drive toward acceptance at project closure
- Utilizing project management applications to build out project timelines, make assignments, track projects, and use them to appropriately to demonstrate project control with clients
- Build documentation around processes and procedures for clients as needed
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Report into the PMO for status, issues, risks, decisions, and change requests
- Report on the financial health status of the projects
- Communicate to finance billing details per SOW
- Work with sales team members at the start of the project to better understand project requirements and clarify conceptual needs for migrations and executions as needed
- Relevant academic background
- Possess 5+ years industry experience.
- 3+ years G-Suite implementation experience
- Strong G-Suite functional knowledge
- Previous experience working in a project management or project lead role within the professional services industry
- 2+ years coaching and advising project team members on G-suite implementations
- Understanding of migrations from G2G and M2G
- Strong functional knowledge of G-Suite Apps and their integration
- Experience working and coordinating with a Change Management team
- Experience managing project activities / teams and application of structured implementation project methodologies and tools
- Must possess deep knowledge of working within a PMO structure
- Willingness to accommodate travel to support client engagements
Why You'll Love Working Here
- G-Suite certification(s)
- PMP or other PM related certification
- Previous experience in professional services or consulting industry
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results-oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You'll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance-based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Continental breakfast and catered lunch provided!
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
- We have a ping-pong table, big screens, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!
If interested, please send your resume to Austin Curtis at email@example.com, or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6908
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.