Java Full Stack Developer / Sarasota, FL / $90000-110000
Are you serious about advancing your career, stuck in a dead end job, current project stalling, contract up, or simply just in need of change? If this sounds like you, we need to speak. We're currently looking to fill multiple IT positions in your market right now.Overview
The Fullstack Software Engineer II is responsible for designing, developing, customizations, testing, and support of web applications or web services and their technical integrations. The developer will develop new, maintain and enhance existing functionality for web applications and interfaces.
The person in this position will work with end users, as well as technical and functional team members to accomplish the design, coding, testing, and implementation of new applications to satisfy business needs.The purpose of the position is to support critical business applications with a primary focus on the design and build phase of the SDLC. Education Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field required. Master's degree desired.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years' relevant experience in web development.
- Experience with development in a Linux, Apache, Oracle database 12c
- Working knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC); exposure to Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with other languages and platforms including .NET, PHP, Ruby, NodeJS etc. is a plus.
- Experience in UI/UX Design or Graphic Design is a plus.
- Experience in web services client development is a plus.
- Understanding and hands on experience with complex architecture and integration points in an enterprise architecture environment.
- Additional Technical Requirements
- Experience in deploying new application utilizing web services
- Understand complex architectures and integration points
- Capable of documenting application architecture/diagrams (current state)
- Experience working with web applications built on the MVC model
- Experience working with content management systems (WordPress, etc.)
- Oracle fusion Middleware/ SOA Suite/BPEL
- Knowledge in Oracle database
- Experience with dotCMS
- Web Logic, PHP, UCM, Linux, IntelliJ IDEA or any other IDE
- Well-developed communication skills - oral, written, listening. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Physical Demands
- This position requires: Hearing, Seeing, Talking, Sitting, Standing, Reaching, and Bending.
- This position requires working in an office environment.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- This is primarily a first shift position but adjustments to shift start/end times may be required depending on future production support schedules.
- Availability for on-call during non-business hours is required.
- After-hours and weekend work is required for system troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades.
If interested, please send your resume to Austin Curtis at email@example.com, or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6908
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.