Identify on-going company needs and how the Workday HRIS cloud system can support and align with the company strategy. Be a true HRIS manager and oversee the health, needs, struggles, and HRIS evolution of the HR and Business departments. Specific Duties:
- Direct and participate in the optimization, design, development, and performance of Workday and related business data and processes
- Be a steward of optimization (improve and transform) utilizing the HRIS system to its full potential
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of interfaces within HR related systems. Maintain a strong technical ability to be hands-on to execute mass data associated items including minimum wage increases, restructures, equity increases, compensation, etc. Monitor data integrations with third-party systems to ensure the validity of the process.
- Perform analysis and data mining to assist business insights and teams in understanding our human capital and help drive business decisions.
- Manage data integrity in systems by developing audit processes to analyzing and identify data issues
- Ensure global data privacy compliance as relating to HRIS including establishing process steps and standardization of procedures. Oversee U.S. compliance reporting (EEO-1, VETS, Affirmative Action, etc.)
- Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance, and escalation management
- Bachelor's Degree (Masters preferred) and senior-level (7+ years) in HRIS related roles
- Extensive Workday experience; Supervisory experience a plus
- Expert knowledge of the Workday project management, data model, security, integrations, reporting, and data load procedures Full knowledge of the Workday suite including: HCM, Onboarding, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Talent, Absence, Advanced Reporting, etc.
- Experience working with functional HR and business operations teams in the development and implementation of technical solutions that enhance efficiencies and performance
- Global experience working with HR systems and payroll (ADP preferred). Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, specifically vlookups, pivot tables, and advanced formulas.
- High-level of excellence and professionalism in a collaborative team-based environment
Workday HRIS Management, Workday HRIS, Workday HR, Workday Business Processes, HRIS Manager
*In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted at: https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.