Full Stack Developer - Sarasota, Florida - $90K to $110K + Bonus + Benefits - Relocation Assistance ProvidedOverview
The Fullstack Software Engineer II is responsible for designing, developing, customizations, testing, and support of web applications or web services and their technical integrations. The developer will develop new, maintain and enhance existing functionality for Boar's Head's web applications and interfaces.
The person in this position will work with end users, as well as technical and functional team members to accomplish the design, coding, testing, and implementation of new applications to satisfy business needs.The purpose of the position is to support Boar's Head critical business applications with a primary focus on the design and build phase of the SDLC.Education Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field required. Master's degree desired.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years' relevant experience in web development.
- Experience with development in a Linux, Apache, Oracle database 12c
- Working knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC); exposure to Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with other languages and platforms including .NET, PHP, Ruby, NodeJS etc. is a plus.
- Experience in UI/UX Design or Graphic Design is a plus.
- Experience in web services client development is a plus.
- Understanding and hands on experience with complex architecture and integration points in an enterprise architecture environment.
- Experience in deploying new application utilizing web services
- Understand complex architectures and integration points
- Capable of documenting application architecture/diagrams (current state)
- Experience working with web applications built on the MVC model
- Experience working with content management systems (WordPress, etc.)
- Big PLUS
- Oracle fusion Middleware/ SOA Suite/BPEL
- Knowledge in Oracle database
- Experience with dotCMS
- Web Logic, PHP, UCM, Linux, IntelliJ IDEA or any other IDE
I am looking to fill this position immediately. Please feel free to contact me for more information.ContactJessie Boria
- This position requires working in an office environment.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- This is primarily a first shift position but adjustments to shift start/end times may be required depending on future production support schedules.
- Availability for on-call during non-business hours is required.
- After-hours and weekend work is required for system troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades.
T: 813 437 6932
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.