Cyber Security Incidence Response Manager - Bristol - 105k D.O.E Cyber Security Incidence Response Manager - Bristol - 105k D.O.E My client:
Their motto is to "Assume breach" This is now the mindset that cyber security professionals must embrace to deal with persistent and capable attacks. The aim to detect and respond to a breach quickly, contain it and understand what has happened to minimise the impact on the business. Skilful detection and response depends on having the right people, processes and technologies in place to respond quickly and effectively to breaches. The role:
Responsible for minimizing, preventing and solving any cyber security attacks on the network.
Managing the team of analysts responsible for the hands on work. Your main focus will be on leadership as appose to being technically hands on.
You'll drive the incident response life-cycle for serious cyber incidents by ensuring that the relevant parts of the business are activated to undertake the actions needed to reduce the impact on the business. Benefits:
- Minimum holiday allowance of 29 Days holiday allowance plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
- 40% discount on clients products
- Excellent ethical working environment.
- Flexible remote working opportunities.
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
#cyberattacks #incidentresponse #GCIH #securityoperations #Birmingham