Looking to hire a Perm Workday HRIS Analyst
in Santa Monica for a really chill, laid back company that treats it's employees right!
There is room for learning and with a couple of years of Workday HRIS experince, you might be just the right fit!
The Workday Analyst is comfortable with Core HCM and has 2 years of experience in payroll, benefits, talent, or compensation.
- Manage HRIS/ Workday system and business process configurations, data maintenance, and content management
- Serve as point of contact, instruction, and support to HR system users, team members, and external partners
- Drive project deliverables related to the implementation of new modules
- Perform company-wide special projects which may include functional compensation insights
- 2+ years Workday experience (HCM and Benefits preferred)
- Exposure to Workday configurations: business processes, condition rules, report writing
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications
Candidate must be:
- Very independent and comfortable with Workday HCM module implementation. These include: Talent, Payroll, Recruiting, Benefits, Time
- Compensation projects mentioned, as well as being able to develop training modules
- Able to help with other countries' Payroll and Time Management (flexibility with different time zones needed occasionally)
- Someone who can own their job and loves what they do in Workday.
- A culture fit - company is lax, complete with a pool table and constant conversation (similar to here!). Our client wants someone who is willing to be social, has a team mindset, and doesn't take themselves too seriously, or wants to always take charge of others' work.
- You are ready to go! This role is hotttttt..
- Please have at least 2 years of Workday experience under your belt before considering this role!
Workday, Workday HRIS, Workday Analyst, Workday HCM, Workday HR
*In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6926. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.