Google Apps Engineer / Dallas, TX / $90000-110000
Are you serious about advancing your career, stuck in a dead end job, current project stalling, contract up, or simply just in need of change? If this sounds like you, we need to speak. We're currently looking to fill multiple IT positions in your market right now.
Team members and clients to understand technical and business requirements, then develop robust technical solutions leveraging Google products to meet these requirements
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 3 plus of years previous experience required
- Previous Helpdesk/IT Support experience required
- Google APIs, such as Directory SDK, Apps Script
- Proxy configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of VPN concept
- OneDrive, Box, Dropbox
- Data governance
- Experience with databases, LDAP
- Experience in Security (Kerberos, SAML, NTML), Authentication vs Authorization, and Web Technology concepts
- Experience with networking
- Experience in migration between different messaging platforms/versions
- Strong understanding of DNS, E-Mail Routing, Email Tracking, SMTP / application Mail Relay
- A positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Ability to handle customer situations with empathy and ownership
- Able to think critically and logically under pressure to resolve technical issues
- Absolute commitment to customer service and a "can-do" attitude
- Customer Advocacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers.
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs.
- Experience writing code for web based applications a plus
- Experience with programming with Java, Python, or similar language a plus
- Experience with Linux operating systems a plus
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You'll work with large, sophisticated and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more
If interested, please send your resume to Austin Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6908
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.