Deployment Engineer / REMOTE / $90000-110000
Primary Duties include the following:
- Work with team members and clients to understand technical and business requirements, then develop robust technical solutions leveraging Google products to meet these requirements
- Lead deployment and configuration tasks within customer environments, working individually or as part of a team
- Participate in the development of detailed project specifications and effort estimates taking into account feasibility and design.
- Communicate status and technical items with customer and internal stakeholders, identifying areas of technical risk and proposing different options for mitigating these risks
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 3 plus of years previous experience required
- Previous Helpdesk/IT Support experience required
- Google APIs, such as Directory SDK, Apps Script
- OneDrive, Box, Dropbox
- Experience in Security (Kerberos, SAML, NTML), Authentication vs Authorization, and Web Technology concepts
- Experience in migration between different messaging platforms/versions
- Strong understanding of DNS, E-Mail Routing, Email Tracking, SMTP / application Mail Relay
- Experience writing code for web based applications a plus
- Experience with programming with Java, Python, or similar language a plus
- Experience with Linux operating systems a plus
If interested, please send your resume to Olivia Paquette at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6916.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.