G-Suite Project Manager / REMOTE
Primary Duties Include:
- Oversee the deployment of multiple mid to large client deployments at a time - this includes multiple workstreams such as: change-management, technical deployment, and daily project management activities, for G-Suite and affiliated partners' products
- Ensuring that projects are delivered according to scope, budget and schedule
- Maintain and monitor deployment critical path and communicate issues and risks impacting it internally and externally
- Maintain the issues, risks, decisions and changes logs, as well as, driving for resolution for all risks and issues
- Lead the baseline estimation effort and ETCs with the engineers and change managers based on scoped work
- For projects that require custom development work, lead the initiative to develop a requirements traceability matrix to drive toward acceptance at project closure
- Utilizing project management applications to build out project timelines, make assignments, track projects, and use them to appropriately to demonstrate project control with clients
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Relevant academic background
- Possess 5+ years industry experience.
- 3+ years G-Suite implementation experience
- Strong G-Suite functional knowledge
- Previous experience working in a project management or project lead role within the professional services industry
- 2+ years coaching and advising project team members on G-suite implementations
- Understanding of migrations from G2G and M2G
- Strong functional knowledge of G-Suite Apps and their integration
- Experience working and coordinating with a Change Management team
- Experience managing project activities / teams and application of structured implementation project methodologies and tools
If interested, please send your resume to Olivia Paquette at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6916.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.