Full-Stack Developer / REMOTE
Primary Duties Include:
- Consult with customers on requirements and needs.
- Scope out and draft custom development requirements and provide accurate time/effort estimates.
- Assist the Sales, Account Management and Customer Success teams in sales motions.
- Produce engineering deliverables on all critical Cloud Platform projects
- Develop new software solutions from scratch that are well documented, robust, and maintainable
- Test and validate code prior to release.
- Work hand in hand with Senior PM / Analyst during requirements gathering and architecture discussions and provide accurate time/effort estimates.
- Provide technical expertise during all phases of software development including prototyping, analysis, design, coding, testing, and ongoing support of application systems
- Ability to design, develop and customize applications on Google Cloud Platform and follow "12 Factor App" principles when applicable
- Act as the subject matter expert on development engagements
- A desire to learn and specialize in Back-End technology stacks such as Google App Engine, MEAN / LAMP stacks on top of Google Cloud Platform VMs and containers
- Experience with REST, SOAP APIs
- Familiarity with XML, JSON
- Experience working with teams using Agile methodologies
- Experience working with Git Repositories
- Must produce clean, well-documented code.
If interested, please send your resume to Olivia Paquette at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6916.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.