Great opportunity in Clearwater, Florida. This is a permanent role for a Sr. Java Developer. For more information on this role, please look to the experience required below!
As a senior technical team member, the Software Engineer III facilitates software architecture design discussions and decisions with the team and works with the Lead Software Engineer to drive the development of software engineering standards and best practices, application security guidelines, coding and architectural reviews, etc. The Software Engineer III ensures all standards are followed by fellow team members.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related
- 8+ years experience using languages such as Java to develop large scale enterprise systems
- 2+ years experience leveraging open source frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, etc.
- 2+ years experience leveraging messaging systems such as RabbitMQ (or similar)
- 2+ years experience leveraging API gateways such as Axway API Gateway (or similar)
- Intermediate knowledge of enterprise and event driven architectures
- Experience in the pros/cons of REST and SOAP services
- Experience in designing and developing a microservices architecture with synchronous and asynchronous services Experience with multiple logging approaches and techniques
- Experience implementing application security best practices
- Experience implementing design patterns mentoring team on appropriate usage
- Experience developing and implementing best practices and guidelines, code reviews, architecture reviews, security reviews, etc.