Workday HCM Consultant - $60hr - 1yr Contract - New YorkSummary:
My client is looking for a Workday HCM Consultant to join their IT team. You will be responsible for managing the Workday HCM system.Experience/Responsibilities:
- 2+ years' Workday HCM & Security
- Strong analytical skills
- Business process configurations including, calculated fields and alert/security framework
- Expert communication skills
- Experience with Workday reports: create basic reports, run and understand the configuration of existing reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to stay organized and pay attention to detail in a high pressure environment
- Strong understanding of HR workflow analysis and processes
- System administration: configuring business processes, creating alerts, maintaining and creating security groups and roles, calculated fields
In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6905. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.