Integration Developer, Workday Financials - $100k to $120k - NY, NYSummary:
This Workday Integrations Developer role focuses heavily on the company's financials and revenue. You will be held responsible for the support of day-to-day operations and new projects for Workday Integrations. Skills/Experience:
- 3+ years' Workday Financials Module
- 3+ years' building Workday Integrations
- 2+ years' Workday Studio and EIB's
- Working knowledge of XSLT, SOAP, and REST
- Strong knowledge of Accounting principles
- Perform regression testing on integrations during Workday releases
- Strong knowledge of Financial Accounting, Banking & Settlement, Grants, Supplier Accounts, Expense Accounts and Procurement within Workday
- Knowledge of Transform and Load tools, such as IBM DataStage
- Experience building and managing calculated fields in Workday Financials
- Familiarity with SQL
In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6905. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.