Would you like to be the Lead Azure Consultant of an ambitious and growing known MS Partner investing heavily into Cloud Computing, Strategy/Governance and Automation in the coming years?
If you looking for a company that offers flexible working hours and works with the newest technologies then this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
Working for an ambitious and renowned cloud company bring plenty of benefits both for your working life and your personal life. This is a very "Human" company, meaning that the work-life balance provided is excellent allowing you more time to spend on the other things you love.
I'm searching for a Lead Consultant looking to work within the Randstad area with experience in consultancy, architecture and Business strategy/adoption of cloud solutions.
Not only could you find yourself in a very influential position within this growing company but you will also receive a competitive salary, company car, phone/internet compensation & insurances.
The main responsibilities include:
- Proactively and independently provide architectural solutions to customers
- Advise customers concerning the cloud solutions offered
- Develop solutions tailored to each individual client
- Transfer of projects to the delivery teams
- Identify and translate recent developments in the market to (new) solutions
- Azure (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS)
- 3+ years' Consultancy experience
- Knowledge of DevOps/Automation is seen as a plus
- Masters/Bachelors in a relevant Degree
- Architecting/Development experience in these
This role requires fluency in Dutch and a valid VISA. Sponsorship is NOT provided.
If you're interested in this opportunity then contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an urgent hire so being able to start as soon as possible would be a plus but is not required