Sr. Workday HCM Analyst - $80k - Tampa, FLSummary:
As the Sr. Workday HCM Analyst you will be responsible for managing and configuring the Workday HCM system. You be working heavily with the Benefits module within Workday. This is role demands hands on technical abilities so you can successfully analyze, configure, and report HR business processes and methodologies within Workday.
In this role, you will show effective problem solving and advanced technical skills. You will also be able to successfully manage your time and work well on your own and will a small team. Experience/Responsibilities:
- 2+ years' of hands on experience in Workday HCM design, configuration, and implementation
- 5+ years of Workday HCM systems(Benefits, Time & Absence, Recruiting, Compensation, Time Management & Advanced Reporting)
- Strong knowledge of HR and Benefits best practices in Workday
- Manage end to end techno/functional support for Workday HCM
- Security configuration
- Troubleshoot, test and resolve issues
- Log, route and support ticket requests
- Perform Workday release tasks twice a year
In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6905. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.