Own and account for product experience design implementation of mobile software products and experiences developed within the Mobile Commerce Solutions cross-functional team. Collaborate and team to deliver functional, best-in-class, user-focused, competitive, and intuitive user experiences that deliver on customer and business outcomes.
* Translate end-user requirements and goals into customer personas, journey maps, interaction designs, and testable form factors for pre-defined user outcomes.
* Work within a cross-functional team in an Lean and/or Agile/SCRUM development cycle to deliver industry-leading solutions that drive commerce.
* Cultivate your own understanding of user problems and opportunities for improvement; Share your insights, model the interaction, test the hypothesis, iterate
* Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions, components, patterns and systems
* Participate in design and code reviews
* Document standards, best practices, and principles to drive scale, velocity, and extensibility for the global mobile product group. Position Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience developing and implementing applications
- Limited to moderate travel - 0-15%
* A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, HCI or technology-related field, including:
o Relevant Mac/iOS/Android design and development experience
o Critical thinking with a good design sense, a strong technical background, and a passion for making things better.
o Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals - OO development, data structures, algorithm - design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
o Proficiency in CSS2/CSS3, HTML 5, and OS UI frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, NodeJS, LESS)
o Deep understanding of mobile interaction and wireframe design tools and processes.
o Experience using Git or other source code version control systems.
o Solid knowledge of backend server components, APIs, and performance optimization
o Online portfolio showcasing your user-center work, processes, and deliverables/outcomes
* Exposure or experience in mobile banking/payment industry