Workday HCM Analyst - Permanent, Atlanta, GA
My client and I are looking for a dynamic individual that is willing to work hard and grow with the company. This role will have both technical and functional responsibilities and work closely with the HCM module. Our client provides an exciting environment where the potential for career opportunity is present. If this sounds of interest to you come join our clients team! Responsibilities
- Workday HCM Analyst will be the Workday subject matter expert on all Workday related projects
- Work closely with System Integration Team and internal leadership and end users, as well as day to day Workday support for the global HR team
- Configuration of Security, absence, recruiting, and Core HCM.
- Support the internal HRIS team for HR related activities.
- Support US and global Payroll integrations, troubleshoot Benefits Integration feeds from Workday to various global vendors as well as other Workday integration feeds in liaison with the Application managed services vendor.
- Prioritizes Workday deliverables based on criticality and be able to support multiple HR teams and set expectations for all Workday deliverables.
- Train internal HR operations team members as needed.
- Demonstrated skills in Workday HCM system configuration, report development, and release management
- Experience with process mapping and optimization strongly preferred
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal required
- Flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks as necessary
- Strong organization, detail orientation, customer service and time management skills required
This client is looking to fill the Workday HCM Analyst role ASAP. If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Emily Malone, by email: email@example.com
or by phone: (813)-437-6913
FRG Tech is the global leader in Workday Consulting recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. I have proudly built immensely strong relationships with key companies, specifically in the Georgia region, and I have and unmatched understanding and knowledge about the industry and market of where the best opportunities are for potential candidate.