Deployment Engineer, Google Apps - REMOTE!!! Location: RemoteMinimal travelEngineering & Services Primary Duties include the following:
* Work with team members and clients to understand technical and business requirements, then develop robust technical solutions leveraging Google products to meet these requirements
* Lead deployment and configuration tasks within customer environments, working individually or as part of a team
* Participate in the development of detailed project specifications and effort estimates taking into account feasibility and design.
* Communicate status and technical items with customer and internal stakeholders, identifying areas of technical risk and proposing different options for mitigating these risks You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
* Experience with programming with Python mandatory
* Must have Google Apps experience (Google Suite/Google Apps)
* Previous Helpdesk/IT Support experience required
* Google APIs, such as Directory SDK, Apps Script
* Proxy configuration and troubleshooting
* Understanding of VPN concept
* OneDrive, Box, Dropbox
* Experience with databases, LDAP
* Experience in Security (Kerberos, SAML, NTML), Authentication vs Authorization, and Web Technology concepts
* Experience in migration between different messaging platforms/versions
* Strong understanding of DNS, E-Mail Routing, Email Tracking, SMTP / application Mail Relay
* Ability to handle customer situations with empathy and ownership
* Able to think critically and logically under pressure to resolve technical issues
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers.
* Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs. Would Enjoy Working For This Company Because...
* You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
* Unlimited PTO
* More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more