A fast growing company in Omaha, NE is seeking a Workday HRIS Analyst to be a part of their growing Workday program. You will join a team of several analyst who are passionate about the Workday ERP Cloud to maximize it's potential for the organization's HR and Business needs.
You will need prior experience with Workday. Any applicants with no prior Workday technical experience cannot be considered at this time.
You Will Need:
3 years of Workday Integrations is a must (Integrations with a legacy HR system or comparable HR cloud system, with some Workday experience will not be ruled out).
- Workday HCM ( you have touched all modules)
- Responsible for reviewing integration errors and monitoring HRMS inbox for integration requests
- SQL IS A MUST
- Vendor facing role, so you will need to have clear communication skills
- Relocation Assistance is provided for exceptional candidates
- 8% bonus (company/personal based on performance and goals met)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- GROWTH POTENTIAL in HRMS and IT! A love for Workday and desire to grown with a well known company.