1+ years of strong configuration, report writing and support within Workday HCM required.
* Partners with HR team to provide technical solutions that meets business requirements
* Performs routine tasks for projects or department
* Maintains and contributes to steady workflow and productivity of the HR system of record (Workday)
* Develops and applies functional/technical skills related to advanced techniques, procedures and tools * Works on project-based assignments and tasks
* Serves as an expert for HR in the area of data and system processes
* Troubleshoots issues, identifies and analyzes processes, information and data
* Configures system requirements based on HR defined needs
* Creates reports and dashboards to deliver HR analytics
* Participates in HR system of record (Workday) user acceptance testing to ensure successful end results
* Participates in HR system of record (Workday) education sessions and webinars
* Ensures data accuracy integrity by developing and performing data validation
* Accountable for data accuracy and data integrity
* Creates and delivers HR system process training to HR staff and others as needed
* Receives general guidance and training
* Operates with minimal latitude for action or decision without review
* Exhibits knowledge of the HR System of record (Workday) and Time Tracking System of record (Kronos)
* Travels occasionally to field locations to train users and receive feedback on systems of record Qualifications / Requirements Education: BS degree in related field of study or equivalent experience required. Experience:
* 4+ years HR Systems or functional HR experience.
* 1+ years of strong configuration, report writing and support within Workday HCM required. Skills:
* Professional attitude promoting the core values of the company.
* Strong working knowledge of HR Technology and functional HR processes.
* Experience documenting, developing and testing business processes, calculated fields, reporting and dashboards.
* Experience in developing detailed requirements documentation
* Experience in analyzing data and processes in order to maintain data accuracy and propose process efficiencies
* Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work well and function autonomously as needed; also working well with teams.
* Self-motivated, with the ability to meet and exceed position requirements under minimal direction and supervision.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including active listening and customer service.
* Utilize discretion and judgement to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data.
* Ability to lead a project from beginning to end
* Experience with mass loads via EIBFRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6918. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/ for more fantastic Workday opportunities! FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to