New Business Sales/ Home Counties/ £50k+50k OTE/ Urgent
Salesperson required by leading Sage partner with over 50 years plus Sage enterprise management experience to sell their flagship ERP product, Sage Enterprise Management.
The salesperson will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including; demonstrating solutions to prospective customers; maintaining prospective databases and pipeline of prospective business opportunities and striving towards annual sales targets determined by the board. Dedicated pre-sales resources and marketing support will be provided in order to support you.
The company is built on a 'customer first' ethos, working in unison with organisations to deliver tangible business benefits and achieve results. The mission is to provide the best delivery of Sage Enterprise Management to the UK through excelling at sales, implementation and development and support.Key Responsibilities
- Learn and maintain a good knowledge of company solutions & services offerings
- Identify and develop business opportunities for Sage Enterprise Management, DMC (Document Management solution) and other company offerings
- Provide regular reports to the board
- Work with partners to develop business opportunities
- Strive to achieve annual sales targets as determined by the board
- Proven track record in IT Sales
- ERP Sales experience, Sage Enterprise Management experience preferable but not essential
- Experience of full 360 sales cycles in a ERP environment
Applicants considered on an ongoing basis
Contact to apply for role : firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 203 868 5175 (EXT 2035)
Sales/ ERP/ Resource/ Planning/ New Business/ Sage/ Enterprise/ Performance/ Management/ UK/ Wide/ Targets/ Sell/ Opportunity/ Commission/ Cycles/ 360