Workday Integrations Lead
, Tampa, FL
My client is looking for a Workday Integration Lead. This is a full time position that sites on site in Boston MA. The ideal candidate should have knowledge in heavy technical skills to come in and oversee the design and documentation of all HCM, Benefit, Payroll, and Recruiting correlated integrations. Work well with others and strong communication skills will help you exceed in this role. What you will do:
- Create integrations within Workday as well as advanced, customized reports
- Work collaboratively during all phases of the implementation life cycle which includes gathering requirements, designing, testing, transitioning, and overall support
- Work closely with business users to ensure the integration designs are aligned with the business needs
- Document integration designs and get proper sign-off prior to production migration
- Manage any necessary documentation for change management
- Manage and mentor the junior developers
Benefits built for you:
- 3+ years' Workday HCM
- 5+ years' Workday Integrations
- Workday Integrations Certification
- Strong knowledge of XSLT, SOAP, and REST
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Company paid medical, dental & vision insurance packages
- 401k + company match
- 10 company paid holidays + generous vacation time
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
- Incentive trips and bonus for top performers
- Employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth.
- Car allowance
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at email@example.com
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more Workday opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.