You are a Workday Architectual Wizard and you have experience as a manager over a Workday technical team.
The Workday Leader will leverage his or her Workday technical skills to manage a global team of HRIS Workday Analysts and Integrations experts for a world - class company in the WI and MO areas.
Only highly qualified, Workday Integrations Professionals should consider applying. Essential Job Functions:
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Take the lead in the design and implementation of new Workday functionality
- Evaluate system functionality, testing of the system configuration changes, development of integrations between Workday (both internal and external systems)
- Identify how to leverage the Workday modules, systems and/or application functionality more proactively
- Actively pursue innovative initiatives and improvements in current processes
- Gather/document business requirements for change requests (break/fix)
- Design, deliver and support Workday HCM integrations
- Configure changes in Workday based on business requirements
- Create test scripts, document test scenarios and perform testing activities
- Execute data conversion and data validation activities
- Resolve issues and defects reported
- Manage implementation phase of projects as well as 2X/year upgrades
- Perform mass data loads in Workday (EIBs)
- Develop and document internal HRIS SOPs partnering with HR Resource Center to ensure process documentation remains current
- Support internal/external integrations with Workday, including design, testing and troubleshooting
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years' experience in IT
- 3+ years of Workday configuration, integrations and maintenance (EIBs, XSLT, XML, XPATH, Web Services, .Net or Java, Cloud Connect, Studio, Report Writer, Calculated Fields)
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines and quality standards.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including data analysis
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills with both technical and functional end users.
- Demonstrated ability to drive efforts to standardize, optimize and simplify processes and technical solutions.
Workday, Workday Architect, Workday Program Leader
*In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6926. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.