We are looking for a methodical, solutions-driven and customer-oriented Manager, Business Analytics & Reporting to develop a strong business alignment with and provide critical information and analytics for the CFO, senior management and functional leaders to optimize data and analytic driven decision-making. This role will also work closely with the CFO and Controller on forecasting revenues, formulating budgets and conducting financial analysis as required. Importantly, this person will ensure that we have accurate forecasting processes & methodologies, and consistent reporting and business analytics across the company.
(1) design and build utilization management dashboards, reports, models and visualizations to share data on fundamental measures of organizational success to maximize insight and action for end users.
(2) oversee business analysts in the production of metrics, KPIs and operational reports serving executive management and key internal functions, including Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing, Technology and Client Operations.
(3) assist in the annual budget preparation for all lines of business.
(4) interpret, create final recommendations and present the results to key stakeholders.
(5) continuously identify processes to automate/eliminate reports by applying business process improvement and process reengineering to the report development wherever possible.
(6) be part of the corporate team that supports organic growth and acquisitions. Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a consulting, strategy, banking or comparable finance and analytics-heavy environment required.
- Expert knowledge of Sequel and Excel and advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Visio and MS Project required
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects, Google Analytics or similar tools used to capture and manage data and provide insight required
- Experience using CRM applications, financial reporting systems, email marketing automation systems, Sharepoint, or related systems preferred
- Proficient in querying/ manipulation of large data sets (SQL, Access or similar)
- Proven track record of effectively using business systems, including Salesforce.com, financial reporting systems, email marketing automation systems, Sharepoint, or related systems