- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Fundamentals of IPv6
- Configuration of Juniper and Cisco switches
- Network security
- Technical writing skills including creation of high and low-level network designs
You'll get in return:
- Salary up to £80 000 plus benefits
- Central office with fantastic transport links
- Family feel and friendly, open culture
- Amazing training and opportunites for progression
You'll be based in the London (Chancery Lane) office Monday - Friday and will be required to work as part of an on call rota for this position.
To apply, call Fran on 0191 338 7522 or send your CV to email@example.com for more information.
Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, Network, Engineer, Infrastructure, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, WAN, LAN, Telephony, VoIP, IP, Internet Protocol, Juniper, Checkpoint, Full Time, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, Bedford, Bedfordshire, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Luton, London, High Wycombe, London