Workday Systems Analyst:
My client is in search of a Workday Systems Analyst to join thier team. The ideal candidate will develop, maintain and support the Firm's Workday application along with other HR-related applications and reporting needs.What you will do:
- Identify future Workday system enhancements or functionality that may be beneficial to the Firm
- Provide support for HR systems, including researching issues, unexpected results or process flaws and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet system and workflow requirements
- Develop specification documentation for configuration
- Manage ongoing configuration, design, maintenance and implementation of the human capital management application in Workday
- Participate in the review, testing and implementation of bi-annual Workday releases and other system releases or patches; determine impact, participate in regression testing for new system features and communication of changes/benefits to end users
- Provide reporting support with regard to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, ad hoc reports, and data requests for surveys
- Conduct needs assessments with internal customers on report requirements; write or modify custom reports based on user requirements; Develop and maintain documentation on custom reports
- Coordinate accurate data exchange with benefit providers, troubleshoot integration issues and set up new integrations as needed
- 3+ years of HRIS or related experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience gathering, integration design, testing and deployment of Workday solutions
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong data analysis skills and data audit experience.
- Strong time management, organizational and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at email@example.com
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more Workday opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.