Seeking a methodical, solutions-driven & customer-oriented Manager, Business Analytics & Reporting to develop a strong business alignment with & provide critical information & analytics for the CFO, senior management & functional leaders to optimize data & analytic driven decision-making.
(1) design & build utilization management dashboards, reports, models & visualizations to share data on fundamental measures of organizational success to maximize insight & action for end users.
(2) oversee business analysts in the production of metrics, KPIs & operational reports serving executive management & key internal functions, including Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing, Technology & Client Operations.
(3) assist in the annual budget preparation for all LOB's.
(4) interpret, create final recommendations & present results to key stakeholders.
(5) identify processes to automate/eliminate reports by applying business process improvement & process reengineering to the report development wherever possible.
(6) be part of the corporate team that supports organic growth & acquisitions. Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a consulting, strategy, banking or comparable finance & analytics-heavy environment required.
- Expert knowledge of Sequel & Excel & advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Visio & MS Project required
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects, Google Analytics or similar tools used to capture & manage data & provide insight required
- Experience using CRM applications, financial reporting systems, email marketing automation systems, Sharepoint, or related systems preferred
- Proficient in querying/ manipulation of large data sets (SQL, Access or similar)
- Proven track record of effectively using business systems, including Salesforce.com, financial reporting systems, email marketing automation systems, Sharepoint, or related systems